Friday, December 16, 2011

Please help? bad day?

ok well yesterday i was crying at lunch cuz i heard my ex bf was saying mean stuff about me on fb and tht he and his current gf kissesd on there second day of going out ( i was mad cuz it was his first kiss and he always told me he wanted his first to b with me o and we went out 4 5weeks) ok so he and other people today were asking me y i was crying of course i nvr told them.. soo yeah..n and of course the guy of my dreams doesn't like me at all :(( and i do anything for him to love me the way i love him. also i ***** try out for the talent show aftr skol today since im loosing my voice and so now im going to tryout tomorow (singing btw) at the elemtary skol.. which means i have to b around little kids but i will have only one friend there. so questions: sud i go out for the talent show? should i tell the guy i love how i feel? and should i ignore all the guys and girls asking y i cried??

0 comments:

Post a Comment