Saturday, December 17, 2011

What should i think of my boyfriend now?

ok here is my problem my boyfriend is in tennesse with his dad and he promissed me that he would call me every day well it has been day 4 with no phone call and the other day i went to the pool and sall one of my bf friends and i was asken question about my bf to his friend and me and him started talking and then allof a sudden he told me that my bf was only dating me to you know get in my pants but when i tak to justin (my bf) he dosent seem like that at all he seems like a really good guy well after i kinda just brush the accusation of my bf being like that his friend was all over me grabbing me tossing me around and things like that so do i belive is friend (that seemed like the one trying to get in my pants)or do i trust my bf and what i think

0 comments:

Post a Comment