Friday, December 16, 2011

Should i worry/ how to go about fixing? Fraudulent enlistment?

Recently i went to Meps, after my recruiter gave me the speech about they are your enemy they will disqualify you in a second. Well being immature i guess and wanting to be in the military more than anything i ever wanted i went along with not disclosing my information. This is what i "forgot" to disclose. Well i have never been hospitalized (stayed overnight) but i have been in the emergency room for stitches i had to get over my eye. It has faded and isn't even noticeable since the doctor looked me over at Meps asked if i had any stitches and i said no. The next thing im worried about is a minor little crack or fracture that happened to me in November in my 5th metatarsal (pinky toe) no surgery no pins nothing of that nature i went in got an xray (and even the doctors had to squint to see the injury not that it makes a difference) and then was sent to get a boot i stayed in for two weeks and and ive had not the slightest bit of pain or difficulty from it i run and am very active. The last thing im worried about isnt a medical issue its a traffic ticket in which of course i didn't disclose at Meps. when i was 17 (18 now) i was stopped for rolling a stop sign it was my first and last run in with the police and thing on my record. I then promptly paid the 100 something dollar ticket and choose to go to a court to get the points removed in which there were other people in the court room who all were doing the same thing. I contacted my recruiter and he said that if the issues don't give me any trouble or wont interfere with my basic training to not worry about it, even my family and my grand-pop who is an ex vet says not to worry about minor issues like this. I'm healthy fit and have a good attitude and am honored to serve my country i just don't want my mistakes of not disclosing info to come up later on whether it be a security clearance or an injury around the same place and get a fraudulent enlistment charge, so i would get the doents necessary to put my concerns to rest if need be. Thank you for your advise, current service members would be appreciated

0 comments:

Post a Comment